Angel Law, P.C. is excited to announce that our lead attorney, Mr. Patrick Angel, has received high honors from Expertise. The organization has recently announced that he is among the “20 Best Personal Injury Attorneys in Portland” according to their 2020 selections.
According to Expertise’s website, more than 400 personal injury attorneys serving the Portland area were considered this year for the top titles. After a thorough selection process, only 20 were approved to be called a top attorney.
The Expertise selection process hinges on five criteria:
- Reputation: What other legal professionals and clients think about an attorney matters. A lawyer’s reputation is often a fair way to judge their services and ability at a glance. Expertise expects all award recipients to be highly reputable in their areas and fields.
- Credibility: Expertise looks for attorneys who have other ways to back their names other than word of mouth. Professional licenses, accreditations, and awards from other groups are all considered.
- Experience: Real-world experience simply cannot be replicated, especially when it comes to legal claims and lawsuits. To be a top lawyer under Expertise’s guidelines, an attorney is expected to be comfortably experienced in their practice.
- Availability: Being a fantastic attorney does not mean much if no client can ever work with them, or if clients feel ignored as their case progresses. Availability is an important factor in being a top attorney.
- Professionalism: Of course, every legal professional should strive to be professional. Respect, courtesy, and honesty are all hallmarks of a lawyer who is deserving of this prestigious title.
Please join us in congratulating Attorney Angel in receiving this high honor. We also want to thank everyone who helped make this a possibility. Expertise deserves thanks for rating and reviewing attorneys from around the country each year. Our clients throughout the years also deserve sincere appreciation for allowing Attorney Angel to continually improve his craft and make an even greater name for himself.
To learn more about the Expertise selection process, you can click here to visit the organization’s official website. If you want to know more about Angel Law, P.C. and our legal services, please feel free to contact us for a no-cost consultation. Call (503) 862-8666 at any time.