Portland Car Accident Attorney
Injured in a Car Crash in Portland?
Injuries due to a car accident can impact all parts of your life. Besides the immediate medical attention necessary after a crash, you may have to spend years in physical therapy or rehabilitative care. Accident victims may also feel stress, emotional trauma, and PTSD symptoms following particularly violent collisions. When these accidents are caused by the avoidable mistake of a negligent driver, the situation can be even more frustrating. At Angel Law, P.C., our Portland personal injury lawyer is dedicated to helping clients get back on their feet after a serious accident by fighting for total compensation for them.
Read our "7 Things to Do Before You Call a Lawyer About Your Car Accident" to find out what you can do to help prepare your case for the best possible outcome!
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a car accident due to the fault of another, you should seek legal guidance without delay. Our firm believes in providing high-quality, personal, one-on-one representation to our clients. As a former U.S. Marine, our founding attorney has made a mark in the legal world, being recognized time and time again for his work. He has been selected to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers, been given an 8.5 Excellent rating from Avvo, and has been included in a Super Lawyers® list.
Do not delay in obtaining proven representation for your case! Contact Angel Law, P.C. today!
Advocating for Car Accident Victims in OR
Our firm handles a variety of car accident cases and we have experience guiding our clients through various circumstances. We understand the issues that you may be facing during this time and are here to provide the compassionate legal support you need during this process.
We can guide you through the following issues:
- Drunk driving accidents
- Texting while driving
- After a car accident
- Car insurance laws
- Establishment liquor liability
- Multicar accidents
We also handle other cases involving serious accidents, including bicycle accidents, truck accidents, and pedestrian accidents. Going through an accident can be extremely stressful, especially when trying to resolve legal issues at the same time. That is why you should hire our car accident lawyer to take these burdens off your shoulders.
Common Types of Car Accident Injuries
When another driver causes a collision, they can be held liable for any related costs and damages. While some accidents can be more severe than others, any crash could result in life-altering injuries.
These are some of the most common injuries suffered in accidents:
- Broken bones
- Back and spine damage
- Head injuries
- Brain damage or concussions
- Permanent disfiguration
In the most tragic cases, wrongful death can occur. Even with the seemingly most minor injury, complications and expenses can easily add up. Medical expenses for an ambulance, emergency room care, surgery, x-rays, and other procedures often exhaust a healthcare insurance plan before the real medical work even begins.
When another driver’s negligent or reckless behavior led to your accident, you may be able to recover extensive compensation. The question is whether or not the other driver will admit fault, and what will need to be done if they do not. Our firm is here to guide you if you are staring down a legal conflict with another driver and their insurer.
Call (503) 862-8666 right now if you need our legal help.
5 Reasons to Hire a Car Accident Lawyer
- Your words have meaning: A solid case can disintegrate with one misconstrued or misunderstood statement. Simple apologies could be taken as admissions of guilt, or you might be talking to someone who represents the negligent party and not realize it. When you allow a personal injury attorney to handle your case, you can ensure that nothing will be misspoken and be used against your claims.
- Insurance companies are convoluted: Have you ever taken the time to read the fine print in your insurance policy statement? If you have, you already know just how complicated and roundabout their language can be. Don’t risk overlooking a crucial detail of your case while you try to figure out their intentionally difficult clauses. Instead, rely on an attorney familiar with Oregon car insurance laws.
- You can’t miss a deadline: In personal injury cases, there are going to be a series of deadlines you must meet in order to file your claim. It could be paperwork having to deal with the medical costs incurred from your car accident, or it could just be a notice you will give the responsible driver. No matter what it is, your lawyer can make certain it gets done correctly and on-time.
- Fair settlements are hard to find: After you have been debilitated from catastrophic injuries, it can be difficult to actually know how much your suffering is going to cost you. You would be lucky to be offered a settlement that covers even initial damages, but what about lost wages and rehabilitation costs? To fight for a dollar amount that takes care of you and your family, you should hire a personal injury attorney who knows the ins and outs of laws and litigation.
- Keen eye for evidence: Everything might come down to a single piece of evidence. Finding those little bits can be difficult for someone who has never managed a car accident claim before. When you rely on a personal injury attorney, you can rest and recover while they worry about the fine details surrounding your case, and they can even bring in professionals to help out, such as physicians and accident reconstructionists.
Schedule Your Free Consultation with Angel Law, P.C.
If you have any questions about the injuries you have suffered or other matters related to your crash, do not hesitate to contact our Portland car accident lawyer at Angel Law, P.C. We can even travel to meet with you in your home or at another nearby location for your convenience. We offer contingency fees, too, which means we only charge you if we win your case.
These are just some of the many ways that we put our clients first in our legal services. You can rest assured knowing that we prioritize our clients and treat them with the respect and support they deserve.
Set up a free consultation at our dedicated Portland firm today.
Has encyclopedic knowledge of the law and has an extensive network of experts to call on.- Heather A.
He and his team were efficient, caring, and very communicative throughout the entire process.- Avvo User
We were very impressed with Patrick's work. He handled our legal matter with expertise and diligence.- Avvo User
He showed that he was willing to go the lengths needed to help my case succeed.- Avvo User
Patrick Angel is compassionate, caring and always available.- Joe H.
High Profile Cases
Regardless of the size, scope, or difficulty of your case, our firm is prepared to fight for you.
Experience In The Courtroom
Our attorney has extensive trial experience and never backs down from a challenge.
Attention to Detail
Unlike larger firms that rely on paralegals or aides, our attorney will work directly on your case.
Let our experienced attorney provide you with a free one-on-one consultation regarding your case.