Portland Construction Accident Lawyer
Helping You Recover After a Catastrophic Injury On-the-Job
Working in the construction industry is inherently riskier than most other professions. The unique job hazards, however, do not serve as any excuse when negligence or recklessness leads to devastating construction accidents. At Angel Law, P.C., we believe that preventable mistakes are unacceptable.
We are determined to find you the justice you deserve.
Construction accidents can change a person’s entire life through debilitating pain and medical bills that drive a worker to bankruptcy. We pledge to do all we can on your behalf – we don’t let any construction company or manufacturer off the hook for your painful injuries.
Our Promise To You
- We will never forget that we work for you, not the other way around.
- We will be personally involved from start to finish.
- We will handle your case with honesty and integrity.
Get your free consultation today by calling our office at (503) 862-8666 or filling out an online form. Our Portland construction accident lawyers have extensive trial experience and come highly recommended by past clients.
Take Action After a Dangerous Construction Accident
Suffering severe personal injuries after a construction accident can be a traumatic event that leaves you wondering what to do next.
To make sure that you are in the best possible position to receive compensation for your damages, take the following steps:
- Seek medical attention: No matter how minor your injury may seem, it is important to get checked out by a qualified doctor. Not only is it important for your health but it will also provide proof from an acceptable source when you file a claim.
- Report your injuries: As soon as possible after you are injured, it is important to report it to your supervisor and request your own copies of documentation.
- Get information from witnesses: Ask anyone who may have witnessed your accident to provide you with basic contact information and written testimonies.
- Document the accident site: Take pictures and obtain any physical evidence from the location of the injury. Be sure to include any equipment that was involved and relevant inspection reports.
- Contact an attorney: Even if your injuries are minor and your employer seems like they will compensate you, it is important to work with an attorney. We will help you determine who is liable for your injury and file an accurate claim.
Let Portland Personal Injury Attorney Angel Determine Liability for Your Case
In many construction accident claims, liability does not rest on the injured party. Rather, someone who should have been in charge of the site can be held accountable for the incident.
When you retain our help, we will conduct interviews with potential responsible parties, such as:
- A supervisor
- The manufacturer of the equipment
- An independent contractor such as an electrician or designer
- The owner of the construction site
We will closely examine the duties of each person and figure out if they followed regulations, inspection requirements, and job safety protocols. Depending on the circumstances, it is entirely possible that multiple mistakes from separate parties led to your construction accident. With our resources and experience, we can take the steps necessary to dig through the paperwork and cut through the red tape to determine fair liability.
Serious Construction Accident Claims Require Undivided Attention
Our primary mission at Angel Law, P.C. is to deliver justice to our clients and provide them with all the dedication that they deserve. As a firm that only accepts personal injury cases, we are able to reassure you that your claims will be taken seriously and handled from start to finish without unnecessary distractions. After all, construction companies must be held accountable for their work site safety and every work crew in Portland should be as safe as can be.
We can only do that as construction workers contact us after their accidents and seek to hold their employers and other parties accountable. Once they do that, then we can spring into action and assemble a case. Patrick Angel is a former U.S. Marine, so he knows all about toughness. He does not want anyone hurt in a construction accident, though, to tough it out and pay the bills.
Justice Is Just a Phone Call Away – Dial (503) 862-8666 Today
Let our Portland personal injury lawyers go to bat for you with construction companies while you focus on resting and recovering. With our support, you can get the compensation you deserve for medical costs, lost wages and work time, and your pain and suffering. If the construction accident caused a fatality, we pledge to work tirelessly for you to receive compensation for your traumatic loss.
Send us a message online and let us hear more about your construction accident. Our personal injury attorneys are conveniently located in Tigard and provide service to the entire greater Portland area.
Client TestimonialsRead What Our Clients Are Saying About Us
Has encyclopedic knowledge of the law and has an extensive network of experts to call on.- Heather A.
He and his team were efficient, caring, and very communicative throughout the entire process.- Avvo User
We were very impressed with Patrick's work. He handled our legal matter with expertise and diligence.- Avvo User
He showed that he was willing to go the lengths needed to help my case succeed.- Avvo User
Patrick Angel is compassionate, caring and always available.- Joe H.
Why Choose Us?See What Sets Angel Law, P.C. Apart
High Profile Cases
Regardless of the size, scope, or difficulty of your case, our firm is prepared to fight for you.
Experience In The Courtroom
Our attorney has extensive trial experience and never backs down from a challenge.
Attention to Detail
Unlike larger firms that rely on paralegals or aides, our attorney will work directly on your case.
Let our experienced attorney provide you with a free one-on-one consultation regarding your case.